Transport department notifies
Tags :NagalandTransport Department
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 11: Citing an advisory issued by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways on December 27, 2020, the State Transport Department has extended the validity of the following documents up to March 31, 2021:
- Fitness certificate of all motor vehicles which had expired since 01.02.2020
- Registration certificate of non-transport vehicles which had expired since 01.02.2020
- Driving license which had expired since 01.02.2020
- Learner’s license had expired since 01.02.2020
- Goods carriage, contract carriage, private service vehicle and educational institution bus permit which had expired since 01.02.2020. Validity of authorization issued under Chapter-IV of CMV Rules, 1989 for goods carriage and tourist vehicles are not extended as it relates to payment of annual composite tax.
- All stage carriage permanent permits and permits issued by reciprocating States countersigned by STA, Nagaland on interstate routes which had expired since 01.02.2020
- Reservation of fancy numbers: In case where fees paid for reservation or notified fancy registration number or other than the notified number on or after 01.02.2020
- Payment of compensation from solatium fund: The applicants who have not submitted application for compensation from solatium fund whose limitation expired on or after 22.03.2020
- No late fee/fine shall be imposed during the relaxation period.
There is no extension to validity of insurance certificate and validity of temporary permit.
(Page News Service)