Monday, March 8, 2021
Nagaland

Total lockdown in Mon town extended till Aug 9

Dimapur, August 2: Deputy Commissioner, Mon, Thavaseelan K has notified that the total lockdown imposed in Mon town and Tizit sub-division on July 26, had been further extended for another 7 days from August 3 to 9 with certain conditions.
Movement of public shall remain strictly prohibited except on medical emergencies, the DC said in an order.
All business/commercial establishments, shops shall remain closed, and movement of private vehicles except those permitted has been banned. All social/cultural/religious/academic gathering shall be banned. Not more than 20 persons will be permitted in case of funerals.
A register containing the names and contact details of all those who attend must be mandatorily maintained and submitted to the concerned subdivision officers. No movement will be permitted in or out of Mon Sadar & Tizit sub division. Any persons found violating the order will be penalized under relevant provisions of the law, the order said.
In another notification, the DC Mon notified that the total lockdown in Phonching sub-division has been extended for another 7 days from August 3 to 9 with the same conditions. (Page News Service)

error: