Dimapur, October 27: In pursuance to the coordination meeting held on October 23 at DCs conference hall regarding revision of rates for essential and non-essential commodities at Longleng town chaired by D. Robin ADC/Administrator, LTC and attended by host of Administrative and Police officers, PPC, PSC, LTWU, 11 Ward President and Chamber of Commerce & Industries Longleng, the house thoroughly deliberated and approved the following rates of under mentioned items with immediate effect.
List of Essential items.
- Potato – Rs. 40/- per kg.
- Onion – Rs. 50/- per kg.
- Garlic – Rs. 180/- per kg.
- M.Dal – Rs. 90/- per kg.
- Dry chilly – Rs. 180/- per kg.
- Andhra Rice – Rs. 3500/- 100kg.
- Silky Rice – Rs. 3300/- 100kg.
- Paijam Rice -Rs. 2350/-100kg.
- Sunrise Rice – Rs. 3300/- 100kg.
- Permol Rice – Rs. 2350/-100kg.
- Eggs – Rs. 200/- per sheet.
- Chiken (Broiler) – Rs. 200/- per kg.
- Chicken (Khoiler) – Rs. 310/- per kg.
- Pankaj Fish – Rs. 200/- per kg.
- Eleem fish – Rs. 250/-per kg.
- Rohu fish – Rs. 200/- per kg.
- Chiken dressed – Rs. 230/- per kg.
List of Non Essential Items.
- Sand (Assam local) – Rs. 60/- 1CFT.
- Kanhaighat sand – Rs. 90/- 1CFT.
- Cement (Star) – Rs. 550/- per bag.
- MS Rod 16mm – Rs. 5000/- per Quantal.
- MS Rod 12mm – Rs. 5100/- per Quantal.
- MS Rod 10mm – Rs. 5200/- per Quantal.
- MS Rod 8mm – Rs. 5300/- per Quantal.
- MS Rod 6mm – Rs.5700/- per Quantal.
- Nail – Rs. 80/- per kg.
- Brick A – Rs. 18/- per piece.
- Brick B – Rs. 17/- per piece.
- Brick C – Rs. 16/- per piece.
The price of Rice items will be in-force till December 31. All other prices/rates of items mentioned above are subjected to periodical/seasonal review as per the availability of commodities.
The Head Dobashi (Head DB) is empowered to depute/entrust Dobashis (DBs) concern to conduct surprise checking to curb any malpractice and for ensuring cleanliness in the market/slaughter houses timely. (Page News Service)