- Rigorous enforcement of the 3 W’s (Wear Mask, Watch Distance, Wash Hands).
- Attendance staggering in work places.
- Dinner or lunch should not be cooked and served within Offices. Everyone should make their own arrangements from home if necessary.
- Advent Christmas dinner/celebrations, birthday celebrations or any other social events should be strictly avoided in work places.
- Windows and doors should be left open for natural ventilation in any closed setting.
- Anyone with COVID-19 like symptoms should not be allowed to come to work. Testing for symptomatic people should be encouraged.
- Drivers should not socialize and crowd together while waiting in offices. If an Officer/staff is fit to drive, it is safer to avoid using the services of a designated driver.
- All HODs should ensure SOP for work places is enforced and checklist for safety is filled and corrective actions are followed up.
- The public should strictly avoid the 3C’s (Crowded Places, Closed spaces and Close contact settings) where the risk of infection is much higher. (Issued by: H&FW Dept)