Dimapur, May 14: The Padampukhuri Village Council has resolved to impose 72-hour total lockdown within the village jurisdiction to break the chain of COVID-19 infection.
A notice from the council informed that in addition to the State Government’s lockdown guidelines to be imposed from 6 pm of May 14 to May 21, it has decided to:
- Completely shutter all kind of shops including paan shops and vegetable & fruit vendors, except for pharmacies, for 72 hours begin from 6 p.m. on May 14 (till 6 a.m. of May 17).
- Restrict movement of all kind of vehicles, including autorickshaws, except for emergency and medical duties.
- Check unnecessary movement of public
- Ban entry of outsiders will to the village, including construction workers during the said 72 hours
- Entrust CTF to work out the modalities with the community representatives for fruitful implementation by following all given SOPs.
It has set up “certain strategic entry gate/point to be controlled” at Padampukhuri main entry gate, Aoyimti entry point, Dubagoan main entry, Toluvi road to public ground entry point, and Wungram colony entry point.
Page News Service