Last updated on: August 10, 2020 at 12:13 am IST
Good morning everyone, I send my warmest greetings and congratulation to the Indian youth Congress on celebration of its 60th foundation day. Today is a historic day for us because 60 years ago in the year 1960, on this very day the Indian youth Congress was established so I take great pride and honor to pay attribute to the pioneers and the senior leaders of IYC.
As we celebrate, I ,on behalf of the Nagaland Pradesh youth Congress convey my utmost gratitude to the Indian youth Congress under the visionary leadership of shri Srinivas president and colleagues IYC, who stood with the Indian youth in all the circumstances faced by the youth of today. Being the oldest party in the history of India, it is our responsibility to act resiliently to give what our youths rightfully deserve. We are the voice of the voiceless and though numerous challenges and dilemmas arises , we should walk every milestones and make a breakthrough for the country. Foundation day also marks the toughness of our past leaders through the years. So let this specail occasion remind every member of the Indian youth Congress/ Nagaland Pradesh youth Congress to do his/ her part not just to preserve the legacy of this Congress party but surpass it.
So urgue and question the BJP govt led by Modi .
1) where is the future India youth by govt promised?
2) where are the 2 crore jobs promised by Modi during 2014?
3) Under Modi government, unemployment rate is the highest rate, then it’s ever been in 45 years .
4) 2 out of every 5 young India are unemployed with no access to education or training: UN reports 3:40 per cent of Indian aged between 20 and 34 are not in education, employment or training. As per world economic situation and prospects 2020.
5) According to centre monitoring India economy, 5 crore people have been unemployed in the last 5 years .
6) According to centre monitoring India economy data, 41% of people aged between 15 and 29 were unemployed in may 2020. Why is Modi silent on this issue?
7) More unemployed persons committed suicide in 2017- 2018 than farmers, toll crossed 24000/ As per National crime record bureau .
8) Demonitization and failed GST is disaster to the nation and it increased in unemployment
9) Unplanned lockdown is another pandemic to middle class and common people and increased unemployment at the highest rate.
The Indian youth Congress and Nagaland Pradesh youth Congress will continue to fight till justice is delivered to the India youth unemployment.
Happy Foundation Day
Long live IYC
DISCLAIMER: Your Page will be featured everyday. It will carry readers’ unplugged contributions. None of the features will be edited but the Editor reserves the right to withhold contributions considered inflammatory or libelous. – Ed.