MMC to organise inter- ward Christmas cake race
Dimapur, December 5: ADC & Administrator of Mokokchung Municipal Council, Chumlamo Humtsoe has informed that the inter-ward christmas cake race, which is a yearly event in Mokokchung Town, will be held on December 24 from 7 a.m. at Main Police Point. The organisers have requested all the wards under its jurisdiction to actively participate in the race.
Guidelines for race are:
1. The race is open only for bonafide residents of the respective wards of Mokokchung municipality.
2. Every participating team shall comprise 2 girls and 9 boys i.e 11 runners. Point 1 and 2 runners shall be female participants only.
3. The name list of the participants duly signed by the ward authority in the format provided must be submitted latest by 20th December 2022 to the Senior Inspector MMC.
4. All the participants are to report at the Main Police Point by 6:30 a.m.
5. Military/UNIFORM PERSONNEL shall be debarred from participating in the race.
6. Crossing of lanes by the receiving partners (wherever marked or specified) and throwing of batons will be disqualified.
7. Chest Nos. shall be determined by draw-of-lot.
8. Certificates with cakes shall be awarded to all the winners (i.e 1st 2nd & 3rd) and cakes to all the participating teams as consolation prizes.
9. In case of any dispute, the decision of the organizer shall be final.
For any queries, contact the following persons. Burnungsang, Sr. Inspector, MMC. 9362874247. Moasunep, Enforcement Inspector, MMC. 9366042369.
(Page News Service)