Dimapur, February 24: The Home Department in a notification informed that the Central Government has declared that the House listing operations of the Census of India 2021 shall take place from May 1 to June 15 in Nagaland.
Further the notification stated that the Central Government has instructed that all Census Officers may, within the limits of the local areas for which they have been respectively appointed, ask all such question from all persons on the items enumerated below for collecting information through the houselisting and housing census schedules in connection with the Census of India 2021, namely:-
1. Building number (Municipal or local authority or Census number).
2. Census house number.
3. Predominant material of floor, wall and roof of the Census house.
4. Ascertain use of Census house.
5.Condition of the Census house.
6. Household number.
7. Total number of persons normally residing in the household.
8. Name of the head of the household.
9. Sex of the head of the household.
10. Whether the head of the household belongs to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other.
11. Ownership status of the Census house.
12. Number of dwelling rooms exclusively in possession of the household.
13. Number of married couple (s) living in the household.
14. Main source of drinking water.
15. Availability of drinking water source.
16. Main source of lighting.
17. Access to latrine.
18. Type of latrine.
19. Waste water outlet.
20. Availability of bathing facility.
21. Availability of kitchen and LPG/PNG Connection.
22. Main fuel used for cooking.
25. Access to Internet.
27. Telephone/Mobile Phone/Smartphone.
30. Main cereal consumed in the household.
31. Mobile Number (for census related communications only).
Items 1 to 5 relate to building particulars, items 6 and 7 relate to household particulars (for census house used wholly or partly as a residence), items 8 to 10 relate to head of the household, and items 9 to 31 relate only to normal household of which items 23, 24, 26, 27, 28 and 29 relate to the assets of the household. (Page News Service)