Friday, April 23, 2021
Nagaland

Fire razes house in Jalukie

Jalukie 1

Dimapur, April 6: One house was gutted and property worth Rs 4.5 lakh destroyed in a fire that broke out at Heningkunlwa village in Jalukie on Tuesday, at around 12.40 pm.
A press release from Fire and Emergency Services department informed that the suspected cause of the blaze was kitchen fire. Property worth Rs 10 lakh could be salvaged, it added.
On April 5, Timely intervention of Fire personnel averted a major tragedy at Lerie Colony, Near St. Mary Higher Secondary School, Kohima, it informed.
“Fire & Emergency Services team from Fire Station Kohima (South) proceeded to control the fire. Two fire tenders along with sufficient equipments and Fire personnel were pressed into action. Cause of fire is due to leakage of LPG cylinder,” it informed. (Page News Service)

error: