Thursday, June 13, 2024
Top Stories

Fire guts thatch house & hotel at Dimapur

Nagaland News

DIMAPUR, MAY 25: A thatch house and a hotel were gutted by fire that broke out near a petrol pump at Kevijau Colony, Dimapur, on Saturday noon.
According to sources, the fire incident was suspected to have been caused by LPG cylinder leakage from the hotel.
Immediately after the incident, three fire tenders were pressed into action, which took nearly half an hour to douse the fire.
The fire service from IOC Depot was also pressed into action to control the fire from spreading to other places.
No casualties were reported in the incident, sources informed.
(Page News Service)

error: