Thursday, September 28, 2023
Top Stories

Fire at United Naga Village

Nagaland News

DIMAPUR, AUGUST 22: In a fire that broke out at Naga United Village on Monday evening at around 7 p.m., one house was charred, while no injury or casualty was reported.
According to the Fire Department, a call was received related to the same at 7:12 p.m. on the personal number of an employee instead of the official number and a total of three fire tenders were engaged, one from Chumoukedima and two from Dimapur Central.
It took the fire fighters three hours to bring the fire under control.
A cooking gas explosion is said to have started the fire, though specific details regarding the cause and damage have not yet been officially determined.
(Page News Service)