Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Fire at Sheetal Sarees

Sheetal Sarees

DIMAPUR, JUNE 20: A garment store, especially dealing in women’s wear and sarees, “Sheetal Sarees” suffered heavy damage and losses on Sunday night after a fire broke out in the shop, reportedly due to short-circuit.
According to sources, the smoke was noticed coming out from the shop, located near Durga Mandir, Dimapur, at around 9.30 p.m. Sunday. Though the fire was doused after hours of fire fighting, most of the Sarees were burnt and damaged due to heat and water.
The losses due to the fire could not be ascertained, till the time of filing this report.
(Page News Service)