DC Phek notify re-verification of SARDP-NE 2-lane
Dimapur, September 28: DC Phek, Sachin Jaiswal, IAS has informed that re-verification of SARDP-NE 2 lane, Chakhabama-Zunheboto road construction project under Phek district will commence from October 14 onwards to run through the assessments made from November 28 to December 8, 2019 and examine all claims for inclusion of left out properties as per the prescribed performa.
The DC asked all concerned to note the following:
1. No structures, properties etc that were affected or damaged during the works carried out by Mytas-Gayatri will be considered for payment of damage compensation as the matter with regard to those properties, structures etc are under arbitration and in the absence of any government directive this office is not competent to take any action in this regard.
2. No land compensation shall be paid.
3. No complaints which are not in the prescribed performa or not routed through proper channel shall be entertained.
4. The concerned village councils/GBs shall be responsible for the identification of the genuine land owners/beneficiary.
5. No re-assessment of those properties for which damage compensation has been claimed shall be done as notified earlier vide this office notification dated 20th July 2020.
6. All concerned land owners/beneficiaries should be physically present in their respective locations.
7. Executive Engineer PWD (R & B) Phek, SDO PWD (Housing) Phek, representatives of Chief Engineer PWD (Housing) Nagaland, representatives of Chief Engineer PWD (R & B) Nagaland, DLRSO Phek and any other member (technical authority) co-opted by DC Phek shall ensure proper identification of properties and prepare damage assessment report as per the approved rate of compensation.
8. Representatives of N HI DCL and Alliance Engineers and Consultants, Guwahati shall ensure that all the approved technical specification and RoW are maintained.
9. The concerned village council/GBs are directed to be physically present during the verification and to inform the affected land owners/beneficiaries to be in person in their respective locations.
10. District administration will ensure co-ordination between the committee members for the smooth conduct of the verification process.
11. Representatives from various CSOs/NGOs are also invited to observe the verification process.
(Page News Service)