Dimapur, May 7: Deputy Commissioner Mon, Thavaseelan K IAS has notified that in pursuance of the State Government’s Order regarding the Inter-District Movement for stranded persons, the following travel advisories are issued for strict compliance in respect of Mon District:
1. Movement passes for small private vehicles to be issued by the concerned Administrative Officers.
2. Respective Medical Officers shall issue medical clearance certificates.
3. The concerned Administrative Officers to coordinate with their respective Medical Officers to maintain records of stranded persons moving out from their respective sub-divisions.
4. Stranded persons without medical clearance certificates from Medical Officers will not be allowed to travel.
5. The Screening for stranded persons from Mon Town and Mon Sadar villages will be conducted at Flu Clinic, District Hospital, Mon on 7th May 2020 from 11:00 A.M.
6. Route Chart:
Nagaland State Transport buses will take the Nagaland- Assam route escorted by Police without any stoppages in Assam. Small private vehicles travelling to other Districts may take the following route:
7. The transportation of stranded persons from Mon District to other Districts will start from 8th May 2020. In this regard, those stranded persons who have registered themselves at the Deputy Commissioner’s Office or respective Sub-divisions are asked to report at NST Station near Konyak Baptist Church, Mon town on May 8 at 6 a.m.
8. All the Administrative Officers have been requested to tie up with the respective Village Councils/Civil Societies for transportation of returning stranded persons from Mon Town to their respective Villages.
In another notification, the DC has stated that as per the revised guidelines all movement of individuals for non-essential activities shall remain strictly prohibited between 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. and has also promulgated the following prohibitory order in the interest of public health, public safety and public order in Mon District till further orders.
1. Movement of individuals for all non-essential activities are strictly prohibited from 5 p.m. to 6 a.m.
2. All vehicular movement of non-essential nature is prohibited.
The order will, however, not apply to Police/Army/Para-Military forces/ Magistrates on duty/Doctors and Staff of Health & Family Welfare and persons engaged in emergency services.
This order is passed exparte U/S 144 (2) Cr.PC. This order will come into force with immediate effect and shall remain in force till further orders.
Any one violating the aforesaid order will be liable for punishment under Section 188 of the Indian Penal Code.
DC, Mon further notified that curfew in Mon District 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. in line with Government of Nagaland Order. (Page News Service)