Dimapur, March 30: Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Gregory Thejawelie, NCS, has informed that the following under-mentioned items/activities are also exempted from the purview of the lockdown measures to ensure and to encourage Agricultural farming activities in the district.
1. Agencies engaged in procurement of agriculture products, including MSP operations.
2. “Mandis” operated by the Agriculture Product Market committee or as notified by the State Government.
3. Shops of fertilizers.
4. Farming operations by farmers and farm workers in the field.
5. Custom Hiring Centre (CHC) related to farm machinery.
6. Manufacturing and packaging units of Fertilizers, Pesticides and Seeds.
7. Intra and inter-state movement of harvesting and sowing related machines like combined harvester and other agriculture horticulture implements.
This additional guideline above will come into force with immediate effect. (Page News Service)