Monday, January 25, 2021
Nagaland

Cotton Mill gutted at Thahekhu

Dimapur, November 22: A fire broke out at Shree Ganesh Trading (Cotton Mill), Thahekhu Block 01, Dimapur on November 19 at around 2:45 p.m. due to short circuit, damaging machineries, cotton, and other office amenities, causing losses estimated to be of more than Rs. 9 lakhs.
It took three water tenders and more than 30 minutes for the fire department to drowse the fire. Owned by Munna Jaiswal, it has been learnt that the machineries were functioning when the fire broke out.
(Page News Service)

error: