ANATG-2015 threatens to resume indefinite hunger strike

ANATG-2015 threatens to  resume indefinite hunger strike
+100%-

Dimapur, September 7: The All Nagaland Adhoc Teachers’ Group – ANATG-2015 Batch has threatened to resume its temporarily suspended indefinite hunger strike if the School Education Department/Government fails to regularize the service of 1166 adhoc teachers by/before September 17.
In an ultimatum to the Principal Secretary, School Education, the ANATG-2015 said the Government had earlier expressed inability to regularize their service till the disposal of the WP (c) No. 145 (K)/2017. It said the writ petition has now been disposed off by the High Court judgment dated 3rd August, 2018, and since then ANATG-2015 batch had been repeatedly making appeals to the department/ Government to regularize their service.
“However, our pleas and appeals have fallen on deaf ears, or has been curtained with too many excuses even up to the extent of the Government Advocates’ inabilities of interpreting the judgment,” it said while serving the ultimatum.
The ANATG-2015 Batch warned that the Department/Government will be held solely responsible for any unwarranted eventualities if it is forced to resume the hunger strike. ANATG-2015 Batch further said it will no more acknowledge any other “Letter of Directives” except their service regularization.
(Page News Service)