Sunday, May 9, 2021
Nagaland

5 shops gutted at Longleng

Dimapur , February 1: Five shops were completely gutted in a fire that broke out at Shayung ward, Longleng on January 31 night. The shops included a vehicle parts shop, tailor, computer shop, and pan shop. The cause of the fire is suspected to be due to electric short circuit.
According to an official release, the downstairs of the building was also completely destroyed by the fire. Timely intervention by fire and emergency service, district administration, police and general public managed to control the fire before was spreading to the neighboring houses.
As reported by EAC headquarter Robi Sangtam, property worth around Rs 40-50 lakhs were destroyed in the inferno. However, no human casualty was reported. (Page News Service)

error: