44th FIDE Chess Olympiad AICF-Nagaland schools chess selection tourney concludes
Dimapur, July 2: The 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad AICF-Nagaland schools chess selection tournament concluded on July 2, under the Aegis of All India Chess Federation and Nagaland, organized by Nagaland Chess Association supported by Government of Tamil Nadu & All India Chess Federation at NCA office Kohima Nagaland.
Top 3 players qualified for Nagaland State school event to witness the 44th Chess Olympiad, a once-in-a-life-time event and also to interact with Grandmaster and other elite participants through simuls, lectures etc. which is scheduled from July 28 to August 10 at Mahabalipuram in Chennai.
All India Chess Federation will be providing lodging and boarding (full board- breakfast, lunch and dinner) for 3- days from July 28 to 31 and entitled for reimbursement of travelling expenses. (Page News Service)
Results are as follows as ranking wise:-
1. Pulonito Hesso- Coragio school kohima.
2. Gihuca chishi P – Carmel higher secondary school Dimapur.
3. Jesse chishi P- Carmel higher secondary school Dimapur
4. Setsuzo phesao- Chandmari higher secondary school Kohima
5. Pezavilie kuotsu- River Sainik School Punglwa, Peren
6. Valero Swuro- Christ King higher secondary school Kohima
7. Luku Khesoh- Chandmari higher secondary school Kohima
8. Ruguyi Phesao- St.Xaveir school Chozuiba Phek.
9. Pratyush Jha- Holotoli school Dimapur, Naharbari junction
10. Asachu Assumi- Holotoli school Dimapur Naharbari junction.