Dimapur, May 11: One house belonging to Cikap, who runs a small business and a resident of Kipeuzang colony, was completely gutted down by fire at Peren Town on May 9 last.
The incident occurred at around 6:40 pm when the owner of the house was away from home, leaving the kitchen firewood burning. The alert neighbours, after noticing the unusual fire, alerted the colony and rushed to the scene to avert the fire from spreading further.
Meanwhile, one gas cylinder also exploded during the course of the fire incident and no casualty reported as no one was inside the house during the mishap. (Page News Service)