Last Updated on
Dimapur, April 7: An Assam type house located in Veterinary Colony, Burma Camp was gutted Tuesday night. There was no casualty reported.
Fire Bridge officials at Dimapur Fire Station said that vigilant public called the fire station and within a short time the fire was doused. The fire is believed to have started due to short circuit.
It could have been a major inferno but timely information and the quick response from our team doused the raging fire which could have spread to nearby areas, they said. (Page News Service)