Monday, June 21, 2021

1 electrocuted but condition stable

Dimapur, July 9: A power department line man was electrocuted today at Duncan Tinali area while he was doing maintenance works on a rusted pole.
Speaking to Nagaland Page, SDO, Power Dimapur 3, Nungsang Jamir said, “Today unfortunately one of our line man, Iwoto on duty got electrocuted near the Duncan Tinali and as of now his health condition is stable.”
Nungsang said that immediately after the accident the line man was rushed to a hospital unconscious accompanied by other staff.
He said the line man reportedly came in contact with the live wire when the fault line was being examined.
(Page News Service)