Top Stories

Fire incident: 10 families rendered homeless

Nagaland News

Dimapur, March 13: Ten families living in two separate Assam-type built houses were rendered homeless on Sunday afternoon after a fire broke out at Dimapur’s Police Colony near Hotel Theja Fort, inflicting a total loss of Rs 35 lakhs according to initial estimates.
According to the fire department, a call was received regarding the fire at around 2:25 pm and it was eventually brought under control at around 3:28 pm.
The possible reason for the fire is believed to be short circuit, and according to the department, there were no injuries or causalities. (Page News Service)

error: